The Office on Harrogate is able to cater to parties of up to 75 people and is available for booking all week during posted opening hours.
The entire venue is available for booking any evening (from 16:00 - midnight) except Friday evenings. Friday's are sacred and are preserved for our regular clientele. As such, a maximum booking size of 50 people will be enforced.
We cater for full venue hire and special events occurring outside of posted opening hours with venue hire of $500. The venue hire charge can be used as a credit towards food and beverage consumption during the event.
Our private boardroom is available for off-site meetings, seminars or teleconferences. The boardroom is fully AV capable and able to accommodate from 12 people in a boardroom setting to 24 in an expanded layout. The area is fully licensed and privacy is guaranteed. Catering can be arranged either in the boardroom itself or in the bar.
Audio Visual facilities:
- Polycom system
- Apple TV
- HDMI Connection
- VGA Connection
- TV Channels
Please call (08) 9388 8197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and current booking fees.
- All catering expenses will be charged to a single account. All other function expenses will be charged on a consumption basis and can be allocated to a single tab or individually at the discretion of the host.
- The whole range of food and drinks we provide are available to be included or excluded from your account at your request (e.g. Just wine and beer or just wine, beer and house spirits, or an open bar with wine, beer, spirits and cocktails available).
TO BOOK YOUR FUNCTION
- Fill in and submit the online [enquiry form]
- The booking form, including credit card details, MUST be filled out and returned to email@example.com in order to secure the function date.
- If booking for greater than 50 people or for exclusive use of the venue/boardroom, a deposit will be required to secure the function date.
- Balance of payment must be made at the completion of the function. We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and cash.
- Functions MUST be cancelled at least 7 days before the function date for any applicable deposit to be refunded.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
- The Office on Harrogate shall be responsible for ensuring the function is conducted in an orderly manner and in accordance with the rules and laws that govern the operation of a licensed premise in Western Australia.
- Furthermore, all guests at functions held at The Office on Harrogate will be served in accordance with our own house policy and code of conduct. In particular:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to persons approaching and/or showing signs of intoxication.
- We reserve the right to define intoxication for this purpose.
Interested in making an enquiry about hosting a function at The Office? Fill out the form and we will get back to you.